Tuesday, May 16, 2017

About Idrisa Muyambi (Top Love Spells)

Hi everyone. I was born in Southern Kenya so many years ago. There I made my first steps in religion and witchcraft. I traveled the world learning from great masters. I have been practicing

Love Spells casting for 9yrs and have strong spiritual connection. I was actually raise in a christian household but my aunt and grandmother always practiced witchcraft. I am a witch and embrace its full definition.I grow the plants with
healing magic

roots associated with our art for millennia, I curse, I collect bones, I work rites of folk magic, and I read tarot cards, tea leaves and palms. I can be found in the woods,  under the moonlight, by a fire, and in forgotten graveyards.  You can see healing herbs in my garden, a soothing elixir to heal a broken heart in my pantry, and me, in my kitchen, cooking delicious meals. Brought up on the folklore and fairy tales of my Juba and East African ancestors, but also immersed in the myths, legends, and traditions of First Nations people, my work is heavily influenced by the lore, flora and fauna of both the Old and New Worlds. An animist and naturalist, my temple is an old growth forest, my gods are the genius loci and the ancestors, and my familiar spirits are the animals, insects, plants and trees.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Healing Witchery Services:

Healing Witchery Services: Religious Marriage Healing Spells Full Moon Love Spellbind Love Casting Using Love Charm Amulets Spell Ca...